Vaniday is an online marketplace for beauty and wellness treatments. Our mission is to:
- enable customers to discover, book and pay beauty services seamlessly 24/7
- build a sophisticated salon management software to help beauty salons and hairdressers manage their businesses.
We are an international team of passionate individuals who strive to guarantee the satisfaction of our partners and customers.
Launched in March 2015, Vaniday Marketplace is now live in Singapore, with a SaaS platform in 5 countries. In July 2015, Vaniday successfully raised €15 million in its first round of funding.
We aim at transitioning the whole industry of beauty services from the offline to the online world. To achieve this, we are looking for brilliant and passionate individuals to join our global team.
- Own the overall product vision and development on multiple platforms (web, mobile web, native apps) for Vaniday
- Analyze and identify the needs and use cases of all stakeholders, internal and external
- Scope and develop the product roadmap in close collaboration with the stakeholders
- Create best in class product specifications in collaboration with the design teams
- Work closely with the regional engineering team to ship high quality products
- Define and analyze product success metrics on an ongoing basis
- You have 4+ years of product management experience in a consumer-oriented, high-performance organization.
- You are data driven and an expert at using qualitative and quantities tools and techniques to arrive at your decisions.
- You have a reasonable understanding of User Experience principles and familiar with related tools and technologies.
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, leadership experience and command presence.
- You are an independent, pro-active problem solver and have a hands-on approach to everything you do.
- You are highly adaptable and thrive in a rapidly-changing, complex environment.
- Competitive salary
- Performance based annual bonus
- Relocation support if applicable
- Be a member of the Rocket Internet family
- Engaging environment:You will feel the thrill of building a start-up and marvel just a few weeks later at what you have achieved
- Meaningful work:To build our beauty ecosystem you will be working together with a team of talented people across the globe
- Peer relationships:Be ready to join an ambitious and hardworking team who wants to reach the stars and loves to work together
- Support:We support each other, we motivate each other and we believe that we will revolutionize the beauty and wellness industry