Vaniday is an online marketplace for beauty and wellness treatments. Our mission is to:
- enable customers to discover, book and pay beauty services seamlessly 24/7
- build a sophisticated salon management software to help beauty salons and hairdressers manage their businesses.
We are an international team of passionate individuals who strive to guarantee the satisfaction of our partners and customers.
Launched in March 2015, Vaniday Marketplace is now live in Singapore, with a SaaS platform in 5 countries. In July 2015, Vaniday successfully raised €15 million in its first round of funding.
We aim at transitioning the whole industry of beauty services from the offline to the online world. To achieve this, we are looking for brilliant and passionate individuals to join our global team.
About the Role
As a Senior Xamarin Mobile Engineer, you will be part of our newly setup development team for Vaniday as part of the Vaniday Engineering Team in Singapore. You’ll be working with best-in-class colleagues in a dynamic environment.
We’re looking for someone with experience in C# and Xamarin mobile development on both Android and iOS devices to continue the development of our mobile applications.
If scale and speed of execution is exciting to you, if you are passionate about writing well designed and tested code and if you are striving to build systems that matter to millions of people around the world, Vaniday will be the right place for you!
- You with use your mobile development experience to build the iOS and Android Vaniday mobile application using Xamarin
- Compile native applications from source and release to Play and App Stores
- Provide any required help to the QA testing the apps
- Work to sprint deadlines and deliver well written testable code.
- You are a coder at heart with at least 3 – 5 years C# & Xamarin mobile development
- Native experience with both iOS and Android
- You take pride in writing clean code and automated tests.
- Strong commercial experience with design principles
- Full Software Development Lifecycle experience, you can take a project from start to finish
- You understand agile work processes through experience not just reading
- Confidence to own the Apps, deploying builds to testing and release
- Enthusiasm for learning new technologies and tools
- Good English speaking & writing skills
- Competitive salary
- Performance based annual bonus
- Relocation support if applicable
- Be a member of the Rocket Internet family
- Engaging environment: You will feel the thrill of building a start-up and marvel just a few weeks later at what you have achieved
- Meaningful work: To build our beauty ecosystem you will be working together with a team of talented people across the globe
- Peer relationships: Be ready to join an ambitious and hardworking team who wants to reach the stars and loves to work together
- Support: We support each other, we motivate each other and we believe that we will revolutionize the beauty and wellness industry