Inspired by the Rocket Internet culture where speed and innovation are vital, we are dedicated in constantly thinking how to disrupt things and better the hospitality industry. ZEN Rooms is run by young, intelligent, and hardworking people who are driven to improve the lives of budget travelers by giving them the best accommodation experience in the lowest rate possible.
Launched in 2015 in Indonesia and now in 8 countries, ZEN Rooms is undoubtedly the largest and fastest growing budget hotel chain in Southeast Asia, with more than 5,000 rooms across 35+ locations.
Singapore is one of our biggest markets with over 40+ partner properties.
Work with the Country Manager, Singapore to drive account management with hotel partners in Singapore.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Grow and maintain hotel partnerships by identifying opportunities for
hotels,analyze the hotel’s potential for growth and manage relationship with hotels’ key personnel.
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Using current partner network to generate new supply leads
- Monitors guest reviews for ZEN Rooms and find quick solutions to avoid similar experiences/ reviews.
We are a startup so please be ready to work on multiple responsibilities which might range across BD support, corporate partnerships, demand generation.
It is a lot of effort but at the same time a lot of fun and gives you the chance to build Asia’s leading budget hotel chain.
Preferably Singaporeans or PR; Available immediately.
- Great communication and problem solving skills
- Ambitious and driven
- Should be high on ownership, closing the loop with tasks assigned.
- Confident to pitch and manage partnerships successfully.
- Driven by desire to achieve business goals to contribute to the company’s growth in the region.
- Independent and people oriented to ensure duties are done with minimal supervision.
- Must be comfortable with Microsoft Excel and Word
Competitive salary, with mobile allowance, along with a corporate Uber/Grab account for business related travel.